Hiking up to the highest Mountain of Lower Austria the „Schneeberg“ with an altitude of 2076m and spend the night in the highest located alpine hut is a great experience.
- Exclusiv activity for IST Austria
- Journey by Train & Bus
- Meeting point: Bahnhof Wien Meidling 8:30 Platform 2
- you need a one-way ticket to „Puchberg am Schneeberg“
- Walking Time approximately 6H per day (including breaks)
- Elevation gain: max. +1200 m per day
- Price for Guidance: 40€ / Person (does not include Tickets for bus and Train, overnight stays, Mountain Rescue insurence)
- A Membership in an Austrian or European Alpine Club is strongly recommended
- Lodging: dormitory in „Fischerhütte“ (approx. 20€/per Person)
- Breakfast & Dinner: in the Hut
- Snack: some Snack Food & Energy Bars for two days
- Registration Deadline: 27.07.2018
More Information and a Packing List will be published soon.
For any question, feel free to contact me.